Covid 19 has made a world a different place today and whilst the pandemic is officially over, certain things are here to stay.
- Mask Wearing- there is no compulsion for mask wearing in the practice. Your nurse and your dentist will wear a mask when they see you. You may choose to wear a mask whilst you wait at reception.
- Waiting rooms are all back in use and you are welcome to use them. If you prefer to wait in the car or outside, please let reception know.
- Hand sanitisers are available if you would like to use one.
- Please endeavour to fill the forms online or texted to you.
- Please do not attend the practice if you or any member of your household is showing any symptoms of Covid or have tested positive for Covid.
- Please do not attend if you are required to self-isolate after a travel journey.
- For patients who need urgent dental care but are unable to attend, we continue to offer telephone triage.
- We may have to cancel your appointment at short notice due to our own self-isolating. Please be kind to our reception staff when they call to rearrange your appointment.
If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are here to look after you.”