As from 19th July, 2021, Covid 19 restrictions are being relaxed by the Government. It is the ‘Freedom Day’ that we have all been looking forward to.Whilst many things will change and hopefully revert to a pre Covid normal, medical settings including dental settings will continue to follow the same guidelines as before.
- We request all our patients to wear mask when in the practice, unless exempt.
- Waiting room will continue to be out of use. We thank you for waiting outside the practice.
- We request you to use the hand sanitiser when you enter the practice.
- Please endeavour to fill the forms online that are emailed or texted to you.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you or any member of your household is showing any symptoms of Covid or have tested positive for Covid.
- Please do not attend if you are required to self-isolate after a travel journey.
- For patients who need urgent care but are unable to attend, we continue to offer telephone triage.
- We may have to cancel your appointment at short notice due to our own staff self-islolating. Please be kind to the reception staff when they call.
We are getting many phone calls from people who are not registered with the practice. We are also doing telephone triage and appointments are taking longer to book as we have to ask covid related questions. So our lines are much busier than normal, please leave a message or email the practice and we will get back to you within 48-72 hours.
We will update our guidance as soon as revised SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are issued by NHS England or Public Health England.